1. Downtown Denver might take the cake with the most spectacular light display in the area. Hop on the free mall shuttle and surround yourselves with illuminated trees and Christmas joy. Visit the Mile High Tree, a seven-story tall holiday tradition that holds over 60,000 lights.
2. Windsor Gardens is a quaint suburban neighborhood and each home has dazzling personal style. Sip on a festive cup of hot chocolate while strolling through the two-mile stretch of gleaming lights decorated by the townhome owners.
3. Gardens on Spring Creek in Fort Collins is one of Northern Colorado’s favorite holiday traditions. This half-mile loop exhibits thousands of floral themed Christmas fixtures, brining vibrant colors to the winter season.
4. Knolls Neighborhoods knows how to spread the holiday cheer with over 30,000 synchronized lighting displays. Located in Centennial, these traditional homes know how to go above and beyond the standard Christmas décor.
5. Walk a mile of illuminated pine trees at the Trail of Lights in Littleton. Immerse yourself in yuletide spirit by snacking on kettle corn under three-sided light tunnels and more festive activities for the family.