Featuring more bells and whistles than ever before, the new 2-door Defender 90 and 4-door 110 are paving the way for the future. Steve Burt, vice president and general manager at Land Rover Denver says its off-road capability and premium road manners is bar none. “The New Defender is in such high demand because it is the only premium purpose built SUV with Land Rover heritage. It offers up to 518hp, seating for seven, and more than doubles the tow capacity of its competitors at 8200 pounds.”
- Both V8 models are available in a special Carpathian Edition, finished in Carpathian Gray with Land Rover’s satin protective film, a black roof, and tailgate.
- A new Defender 110 XS Edition also comes with body-colored lower cladding and lower wheel arches, and 20-inch wheels.
- Additional upgrades include: an electronic air suspension and the 3.0-liter inline-six.
- The Defender is designed for optimum durability and equipped with Configurable Terrain Response®.
- Handles extreme terrain and confidently takes you from the urban jungle to shifting sands and icy environments.
- From its purposeful stance to its reductive, sophisticated surfaces, everything about this vehicle exudes quiet confidence and design integrity
- Embraces intuitive technologies to ensure the convenience, connectivity, and visibility of every driver.
- Horsepower: 518 @ 6,000 rpm
- Engine: 5.0L
- Acceleration: 0 to 60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- Top Speed: 149 mph
Based on the Defender V8 Carpathian Edition.
- Defender 90: Base model starts at $52,300 up to $111,400
- Defender 110: Base model starts at $51,700 up to $114,600