At EDGE at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, new nonalcoholic additions to the cocktail menu set the summer scene. Unmask the hidden nuances of layered flavors and embark on a spirited—yet spirit-free—adventure for a hangover-free happy hour.
“There is no hiding in a nonalcoholic cocktail; you have to put on your chef’s hat and focus on what flavors work together and build on each other.”—Zachary Coffill, Assistant General Manager, EDGE Bar and EDGE Restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel Denver.
Never Have I Ever Cocktail
- 12 oz. bottle Lagunitas IPNA Non-Alcoholic IPA*
- 1.5 oz. grapefruit juice
- .75 oz. fresh lime juice
- .75 oz. simple syrup
- Grapefruit slice (for garnish)
- Combine grapefruit juice, lime juice, and simple syrup in a rocks glass with ice.
- Top with IPNA, then garnish with a grapefruit slice.
Reggae Cricket Cocktail
- ½ Tbsp. matcha powder
- ¾ oz. fresh lime juice
- ¾ oz. Fresno syrup*
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- Fee Foam** or powdered egg white
- Dry shake all ingredients then add ice for a vigorous wet shake.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a thin-sliced Fresno chile.
*Find more spirit-free cocktail recipes from EDGE Restaurant & Bar in our June 2023 issue.