Pinnacle Collection by Emerald Homes
From $535,950 2,624–4,465 sq. ft.
1. Luxury homes featuring spa master baths, double island kitchens with designer refrigerators, and magnificent views of the foothills and downtown.
From the low $300s 1,382–2,723 sq. ft.
2. This new community is just minutes from DIA and major highways. Near many parks, golf courses, trails, and thousands of acres of open space.
From low $400s 1,793–4,122 sq. ft.
3. This community boasts abundant amenities, including clubhouses, pools, trails, and golf courses. Near Cherry Creek State Park and Aurora Reservoir, providing opportunity for outdoor recreation.
From $400,000 2,955–4,299 sq. ft.
4. New ranch and two-story homes with spacious great rooms, luxurious master suites, large kitchen islands, and the option of a finished basement. In the Cherry Creek School District and near employment centers like the Denver Tech Center.
Vista Point at Southshore – Toll Brothers
$608,000 – $898,000 2,897 – 5,156 sq. ft.
5. Vista Point at Southshore is an amenity rich resort-style neighborhood. Residents enjoy the exceptional Lakehouse community clubhouse with saltwater pool, as well as the nearby Aurora Reservoir within walking distance. Stunning mountain and reservoir views, superior Cherry Creek Schools, world-class shopping and dining, easy access to DIA and the DTC, and a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities.
Villas at Inspiration
From the mid $400s 1,800 – 2,710 sq. ft.
6. Perfect for families. A masterplanned community with pool and splash pad, parks, playgrounds, clubhouse, social coordinators, and trails. Models offered: Hemingway and Avril.
The Mark (Only 8 units left at the time of publication)
$1.3M-$1.77M 1,500 – 2,000 sq. ft.
7. Located on Boulder’s famed Pearl St., walking distance to world-class dining and shopping, stunning views, high end finishes, and rooftop decks.
$527,950–$961,219 1,950–4,129 sq. ft.
8. The Anthem community provides ample fitness opportunities, with amenities like the Parkside Community Center and multiple surrounding parks and trails. Top-rated schools are nearby as well. Homes feature upscale kitchens and master suites.
Call for pricing 1,673-4,020 sq. ft.
9. New luxury homes removed enough from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet with quick access to the Denver Tech Center and Castle Rock.
The River Collection
From the $500s 1,967-2,390 sq. ft.
10. This Castle Pines community has access to beautiful open spaces and views, as well as proximity to major freeways to make travel easier. Homes feature Jack-and-Jill bathrooms and master suite entries.
$500-$800K, $800-1.5M, $1.5M+
11. The Canyons combines spectacularly rugged terrain with a refined Castle Pines address—resulting in a community that feels close and away, all at the same time. Cross over the covered bridge, into what feels like a nature retreat. At The Canyons, there will be spaces to play, gather, and unwind, as well as trails that will shift you further away from city mode. This area is resort- style living with a pool, fitness center, event lawns, an amphitheater, and more.
Builders: 500-800K (Berkeley Homes, Shea Gallery, Shea Luxe, KB View, KB Classic, and TRI Pointe Homes) $800K-1.5M (Infinity Home Collection Vector).
$350,000 – $600,000 1,300 – 4,500 sq. ft.
12. The Meadows is a master planned community with two large community centers and several flagship community events. There are also large parks, pocket parks, town recreation centers, and thousands of miles of trails and open space in the community.
Terrain Mesa Collection
$476,950–$574,950 2,515–3,260 sq. ft.
13. Beautiful three- to five-bedroom homes near plenty of recreational amenities such as the Terrain Swim Club, Founders Park, Terrain Wrangler Park, and more. Residents will also find fantastic shopping and dining opportunities nearby.
The Meadows at Historic Castle Rock
$464,900–$516,900 2,340–2,853 sq. ft.
14. These three- to four-bedroom homes have access to excellent schools and the charm of Castle Rock. The eco-conscious homes were also designed to sit lightly on the land without overcrowding it, preserving untouched open green space, natural foothill ridgelines, and spectacular views.
$891,950–$1,249,950 2,672–3,982 sq. ft.
15. Beautiful single-family homes near the Denver Tech Center and downtown, close to Greenwood Athletic & Tennis Club and the Cherry Creek School District. Great restaurants at the nearby The Shops at Landmark and Park Meadows Mall.
OakwoodLife at Reunion Coming 2021
Call for pricing 2,292–3,376 sq. ft.
16. Resort-style living for the 55+ community, conveniently located near DIA and with easy access to major highways. Trails and paths are nearby, as well as clubhouses and lap swimming pools.
Beeler Park at Stapleton Denver
The Starlight Collection at KB Home
$672,500–$724,500 2,301–2,890 sq. ft.
17. Beautiful midcentury modern homes with quick access to I-70 and downtown, as well as the train to DIA, making travel easy. Surrounded by parks, schools, shopping, and more.
CityHomes at Boulevard One
$639,665–$899,143 1,883–2,824 sq. ft.
18. Beautiful, contemporary two- and three-story homes in Lowry. Feature decks, abundant natural light from large windows, and finished basement options. Fitness and entertainment amenities as well as acclaimed schools are nearby.
SloansEdge at Sloan’s Lake
Starting high $500s 1,335–2,601 sq. ft.
19. Twenty-seven contemporary townhomes with lakefront views, featuring open floor plans, attached garages and porches, decks, and spacious rooftop terraces. Enjoy Sloan’s Lake’s large public park and trail, and restaurants and bars lining Sheridan Blvd.
Condos $499,000 – $1,764,000; Rowhomes $869,000 – $1,130,500
20. Condos 704 – 3,378 sq. ft. with one-, two- and three-bedroom options; two- and three-bedroom rowhomes from 1,681 – 2,513 sq. ft. Waterfront location with spectacular views. Wellness Center with fitness lab and yoga and meditation studio. 70’ lap pool with year round hot tub, wellness concierge, lounge with collaborative kitchen, private event space, and more.
High $800s – $1M 2,000 – 2,400 sq. ft.
21. Located at 14th and Vine in the Cheesman Park neighborhood. 14 townhomes total (only 4 remain) with three different floorplans. Ranging from 2-5 bedrooms, all units have optional finished basements, loft space, detached garages and rooftop decks. Tours by appointment only.
High $600s – $1.3M 1,770 – 3,900 sq. ft.
22. Paired homes located in the Berkeley-Regis neighborhood, with walking distance to Tennyson Street Cultural District. Homes are surrounded by the Willis-Case Golf Course. Total of 51 homes (only 15 still available). 5 different floorplans to choose from. Move-in ready homes available now.
$500,000 – 1.5M
23. Stapleton Denver stands as a model for urban redevelopment worldwide. Buzzing with bike races, farmer’s markets, and concerts in the park, Stapleton Denver now thrives at a grassroots level thanks to residents and business owners each adding their own touch. It has become a place that’s far better than anyone could have planned.
Builders: Thrive Home Builders – Vita Collection (7 left), Parkwood homes – Beacon Hill (4 specs and 4 future homes left), Parkwood Homes – Painted Ladies (2 spec, 3 dirt lots, and 9 future left), Thrive Home Builders – Zen 2.0 Collection (10 sites, 1 model, and 26 future left), Infinity Home Collection – Alto (3 left and 26 in future phases), Parkwood Homes – Shenandoah Collection (5 and 8 future left), Infinity Home – Collection Vive (3 left with 50 in future phases), Thrive Home Builders – Panacea (9 Left), Infinity Home Collection – Luxe (2 left and 25 in future phases).
$429K – $819K 800-2,322 sq. ft.
24. Somewhere between the murals of RiNo and the history of Curtis Park, this location has that community charm paired with an urban spirit. Nestled in Denver’s best (and growing) dining scene, with a variety of galleries and historic homes, you’ll love strolling around Curtis Park.
CityHomes at Lincoln Park
Low $500s to mid $800s 1,250 – 2,068 sq. ft.
25. 58 townhomes total (only 12 remain available for sale) located across from Lincoln Park, near the Santa Fe Arts District. Three different floorplans, offering 2-3 bedrooms. All units have an attached garage and rooftop deck. Move-in ready homes available now.
City Homes at Boulevard One
Low $700s – $1.2M 1,800 – 2,800 sq. ft.
26. Located in the Boulevard One neighborhood in Lowry, CityHomes offers three series of townhomes (Matador, Orion, and Atlas) with a total of seven different floorplans, including main-floor master and elevator plans. Total of 74 townhomes, all of which include attached two-car garage and multiple outdoor spaces. Move-in ready homes are available now.
Spring Valley Ranch
From the high $300s 1,676-2,972 sq. ft.
27. These beautiful energy-efficient homes in southeast Denver are available with a catalogue of upgrades, including stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, hardwood floors, and covered porches. Near an 18-hole championship golf course, clubhouse, and restaurant.
High $800s 2,189–3,518 sq. ft.
28. This community lies in the center of extensive space for outdoor recreation. Enjoy easy access to open spaces and gorgeous mountain views. Homes include gourmet kitchens, luxurious bathrooms, and multiple fireplaces.
The Preserve at Greenwood Village
High $600s – $1.4M Lot Size: .69 – 1.96 acres
29. Custom home community in Greenwood Village (only 7 lots remaining). Amenities include 55-acre Marjorie Perry Nature Preserve, outdoor pool, covered pavilions, and tennis courts. Tours by appointment only.
Crossings at High Line Canal
$1.1M – $1.8M Lot Size: 2.6 – 3.7 acres
30. A total of 11 custom homesites along the High Line Canal at Belleview and Colorado in Greenwood Village. Tours by appointment only.
Mid $300s and up
31. Life here changes with the seasons. In winter, you’re an hour from dozens of world-class ski resorts. Springtime uncovers hundreds of miles of the region’s best hiking and biking trails, just outside your door. Summer invites lounging poolside at the Retreat. Autumn puts you on a nearby trout stream or golf course during Colorado’s best weather. And all year long, there are community events and spontaneous gatherings that are too fun to miss.
$475,320 to low $700s 1,380 – 2,111 sq. ft.
32. Live on the riverfront right around the corner from a charming historic downtown; within easy reach of Denver. You’ll enjoy life in Littleton—a vibrant community voted one of the best small cities in the U.S. Models offered: Delta, Headwater, River Rock, Shoreline, and Tributary.
From mid-$400s 1,786–4,155 sq. ft.
33. Luxury single-story homes with spacious great rooms and master suites. Surrounded by miles of trails and Roxborough and Chatfield state parks.
The Destination Collection at Sterling Ranch
From upper $600s 2,687–3,704 sq. ft.
34. Beautiful modern homes using eco-friendly technology amid acres of natural landscape. Some homes face Burns Park, the neighborhood’s largest park and open space. The community is in the Douglas County School District and near 30 miles of trails.
Providence Village at Sterling Ranch
From the $600s 2,300–2,900 sq. ft.
35. This charming community is less than three miles from two state parks, and also a short walk from such amenities as Burns Park, Sterling’s first school site, and the Paramount Center.
From the $500s
36. Inspired by mid-century modern design and created for next-century life. Brookfield Residential engaged three acclaimed architects to create a single home collection, raising the bar for new homes in Colorado. The homes of Signature Portfolio embody the idea that design is more than how your home looks, but how it works. How it connects you with the outdoors; and how it conforms to your personal style.
$1,335,000–$2,875,000 3,859–6,996 sq. ft.
37. Luxury custom and semi-custom homes amid the red rocks of the Dakota Hogback and near one of Colorado’s premier golf courses. The community hosts various events for residents and members, including wine dinners, live music, and holiday parties.
The Retreat at Ridge Gate
$1,009,950–$1,249,950 2,854–6,288 sq. ft.
38. Spacious luxury homes with quick access to I-25, highend shopping and dining, as well as parks and trails (many of which connect to the neighborhood). Also near Sky Ridge Medical Center.
The Farm at Woodbridge
Starting at $1M 3,000 sq. ft. and higher
39. Luxury custom homes just north of Longmont built at Zero Net Energy standards. Nestled into the countryside but with quick access to the city and Longmont’s new Village at The Peaks.
Starting at $1.1 million 2,950–4,800 sq. ft.
40. Each home in Montane is situated on a spacious, one-acre home site, just minutes from Red Rocks and ample opportunities for outdoor recreation. Nestled into the mountains but with quick access to the city.
Stone Creek Ranch
Call for pricing 1,590–3,880 sq. ft.
41. This serene community is just 15 minutes south of Parker and close to Cherry Creek Trail, perfect for walking or biking. Features wonderful amenities such as a clubhouse, pool, fitness center, and entertainment space.
Colorado Golf Club
$2M–$4M Lot size: Start $250,000 1 – 5 acres
42. This gated community of luxury custom and semi-custom homes offers stunning mountain views and a limited number of surrounding home sites for full privacy. Close to major highways, the Denver Tech Center, and the Colorado Golf Club.
The Timbers at the Pinery
From the $800s 2,300–3,690 sq. ft.
43. Located in peaceful seclusion, The Timbers is surrounded by rolling hills and gorgeous mountain views, with easy access to downtown Parker and Castle Rock, as well as a 30,000-square-foot recreation center. Douglas County schools are also near.
The Highlands at Parker
From $563,995 2,806–4,149 sq. ft.
44. Surrounded by 300 acres of open green space, the Highlands community boasts ample outdoor recreational opportunities. Nearby, residents will also have access to a fitness center, pool, and trails for hiking and biking. Homes offer spacious living and dining areas, as well as stunning bathrooms.
$675,000 – $3,299,000 Lot Size: 4-11 acres
45. Located in the quiet town of Sedalia, this community offers a luxurious, scenic living experience with a nature preserve in your backyard. Homes are on four to nine acres of land. Close to abundant shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Herritage Todd Creek
The Legends Collection
$640,900–$740,900 2,820–3,450 sq. ft.
46. An active 55+ community with resort-style amenities offering luxuries like golf, indoor and outdoor saltwater pools, tennis courts, a library, a fitness center with classes, and a 33,000-squarefoot, award-winning clubhouse with a full restaurant.