Spring is a wonderful time of year—especially in our sunny state. While we here in Colorado enjoy more consistent, warmer days and watch the rain wash everything away to begin anew, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t be refreshing our wardrobes as well.
With the warm weather here, perhaps you are planning on going somewhere in the high country soon. Or, maybe you’re booking a beach vacation out of state with friends you haven’t seen in a while. Either way, the Outlets have you covered from top to bottom—so you can look just as good as you feel this season.
“The Outlets at Castle Rock opened in 1992 and is owned by Craig Realty Group,” says Peggy Ziglin, fashion guru for Outlets at Castle Rock. “The shopping destination features more than 100 upscale factory outlet shops.”
Here’s a quick guide including store recommendations featuring fashion-forward looks whether you’re traveling to the mountains or hoping on a plane. All of these fashions and more can be found in only a 45-minute drive and conveniently located between the Denver Metro Area and Colorado Springs region at I-25 off Exit 184 and Exit 185 in Castle Rock.
Get the Look
Peggy Ziglin with the Outlets at Castle Rock has provided the following trend ideas for these looks.
Day to Shine – Love the summertime fun in the Happy Flower V-Neck Crochet Romper that will take you out for a day of exploring. Amazing feminine floral pattern and lace will make you shine.
Brunch in Denim – A flirty dress that will turn heads as you enjoy the afternoon tea and brunch in the Floral Burst Ruffled Short Dress. The dangle earrings make denim into an uplifting look, which is just perfect for the bright side of Spring and Summer.
Classically You – White tulip bustier top coupled with a long and flowy sheer duster can take you out for your own day. Whether it’s a date night or a fun outing with friends, the frayed yet flared denim leg is definitely a beautiful blend with the twin strap soft mint heel shoes.
For those heading into the high country, here are some tips and store recommendations:
- Light sweaters with lots of ruffles to add some fun flair – Store recommendation: Kate Spade New York
- Old school traditional jeans (i.e. straight denim without the stretch) matched with a cropped cardigan – Store recommendation: Levi’s
- A fun printed 2-piece for some relax time in the hotel hot tub – Store recommendation: Boardriders
- Getting a jump on next season? Neon outerwear like hot pink bibs for the slopes – Store recommendation: Arc’teryx
For those traveling to a beach anytime soon, make sure to pack:
- Tops and bottoms in bright colors like sage greens, blush, yellow and tangerine – Store recommendation: Boardriders is the store to hit this trend. This store carries brands like Roxy, QuickSilver, Wrangler, Billabong, VonZipper and more. This store is also great whether you are hitting the slopes or the beach. They have swimwear, crop tops, snowsuits, boots and more.
- Platform shoes and sandals – Store recommendation: Famous Footwear
- Sweatshirts with breezy crocheted accents paired with big earrings + headbands – Store recommendation: Vera Bradley
- Neon bathing suits that make you flash back to the 1980s – Store recommendation: Adidas
Pro tip: A long-sleeved daisy printed swimsuit can double as a bodysuit to pair with jean shorts. Store recommendation: Boardriders