Boulder Creek Festival
Boulder Creek Festival®, which welcomed over 100,000 attendees last year, is returning to downtown Boulder over Memorial Day weekend, May 26-29, 2023. The epic four-day festival includes a free Friday night concert with headliner Dead Phish Orchestra and opener The Zimmermans at the Glen Huntington Bandshell on May 26, followed by three days of live music from 30+ bands across three different stages, a beer fest, artisans, local eats from 20+ vendors, a skate park activation, family-friendly activities, and more to be announced.
- Creekside Beer Fest: More than 20 breweries such as Avery Brewing Company, Upslope Brewing Company, and FlyteCo Brewing, will be pouring their best suds at this all-inclusive tasting May 27 and 28. Food for the beer festival will be provided by Boulder’s own Bohemian Biergarten. The full brewery list will be announced at a later time.
- Creekside for Kids: Fun for the whole family— enjoy concerts for kids by Jeff & Paige, interactive performances, games, attractions, and much more.
- Live music: More than 30 musical artists, from rock to reggae, will be playing throughout the weekend. Full lineup to be announced in April.
- Street Wise Art Battle: Located at the Boulder Creek Festival Art Zone, this partnership with Street Wise Arts includes ten artists that have been hand-selected to participate in this epic painting competition. Their works of art will be displayed in Boulder throughout the year. Stop by and vote for your favorite artist and watch them work on their masterpieces. The first prize winner will receive a cash prize.
- Local eats: From vegan and vegetarian to international cuisine and carnival favorites, more than 15 tasty food trucks and vendors will be serving up their delicious creations
- NEW in 2023 – Free skate demos and lessons in the library’s parking lot in partnership Square State Skate all weekend. On Sunday 303 Board Shop will take over 13th Street for a pro-am skate demo and jam.